Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Goals For 2017

My current list of goals. I will add to and cross off as I go along.
I felt it was important to put it out there.


Dating

1. Stay single!!



Karate

1. Do a real pushup
2. Fit into some white pants, that don't make me feel ridiculous
3. Do a better pushup (they are not the same- I hopefully will get this one first)
4. Do a sit-up
5. Hold my toe while balancing
6. Get my Orange Belt
7. Get my Green Belt
8. Learn to Kiai
9. Learn to really tie my belt properly


Personal
1. Lose another 30lbs (with or without Surgery)
2. Decide on this Surgery
3. Get more active (walk, swim, go to another karate class)
4. Get my Net+
5. Decide on my next step for college
6. Pass Java 220
7. Have some fun - with the kid, with my friends, with myself
8. Buy a cute dress as a reward for the weight loss!
9. Renew my A+

No comments: