Saturday, March 04, 2017

My Life Continued... Moving On and Moving Up - 2017

2017 Started and it will continue.
I finally ended a stressful relationship of almost 8 months. I go from him asking me to marry me on the 16th of Feb... to him Ghosting me on Friday, March 3rd.
He was a leach and I am glad that he ghosted me. This will lead to the start of a post to remind myself, of all the qualifications I must have when I am ready for my next relationship, but that will be a long time coming.

So look for that post to come.

So I leap from a almost 8 year relationship in 2016, to the arms of a pyscho, who made me feel special in between the bouts of fighting and apoligizing.
I will talk about this more later. I am relieved right now.

I need to start blogging again. I can use all the encourage right now.
Writing has always helped me work thru my issues, and right now, I have alot of things to work thru.

I look forward to having a great year, and putting this all behind me. I'm glad I didn't waste my 2017 with him!






No comments: